Monday, July 26, 2010

Things to Smile About

I am trying hard to modify my way of thinking and focus on wonderful things. I typically get caught-up in negativity, and I want to change that!

So, here are some recent things to smile about:
-Michael is walking more than he is crawling - so cute! He walks like Frankenstein, with his arms nearly straight in the air.
- Jake now walks into his summer school classroom confidently and happily. Who thought this day would come?
- Jake has become a terrific eater. He tried mussels and calamari last night - and he liked them!
- Andrew has such a funny personality - he is so dramatic and loves to hug his little brother (who's basically the same size as he is!).
- I may be taking Jake and Andrew to California in mid-September to visit family. I hope they will love the flight and adventures as much as I think they will!

No comments:

Post a Comment