We have three sons, born in three years. This is our journey through babies, toddlers and beyond!
Friday, July 2, 2010
And the journey continues...
Welcome to my first post! I thought I'd start this blog with the goal of printing it in a book-format for the kids to read when they're older and interested in hearing about their childhoods! I can't believe our boys are growing-up so quickly. Baby Michael will be one year old tomorrow! And Jake turned four at the end of May, and Andrew will be two-and-a-half in two weeks. Where did the time go? The big news of this morning is that we turned Michael's car seat around. He will finally be able to see what's going on in the world while we are driving. Hopefully, he will be less fussy in the car! We're planning to go to Tiki Island tomorrow, where Nana and Papa have a house, to celebrate Michael's big day with cake and pizza. As I type, Jake and Andrew are on their way to Nana and Papa's house to help bake the special dinosaur cake for the festivities tomorrow. Cousin Colleen (from Kansas) will be here in one week - we are so excited to have her here! The boys love her and Michael will have a great time getting to know her as much as the older two know her. So, that's all for now. Not a very exciting first post at all, but I assure you, I will have funny stories as the days and weeks progress. The boys sure keep me on my toes...and although I'm exhausted when each day is ending, I wouldn't change anything for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment