Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wacky Wednesday...

Well, the older two are at their pre-school now, and Michael is napping, but I need to wake him shortly. Daddy is off to a baseball game tonight with co-workers, so I'm flying solo. I still get anxiety about being alone with all three for the bedtime routine, and I've done it countless times - I'm so silly! Michael and I are going to meet a friend for lunch today before picking-up his brothers. Michael is typically not great in restaurants, but I'm trying to expose him to them more frequently, in the hopes that he won't think high chairs are not fun for more than 30 seconds! I know kids at this age do not like to be restrained. Anyway, I know this blog is dreadfully boring, but I really do plan for this to be a chronicle of our daily lives, and the boys will hopefully enjoy reading this at some point. I will try to upload pictures soon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment