Saturday, July 3, 2010

Michael turned one!

We had a great day on Tiki Island with Nana, Papa, Tra-Tra, cousin Riley and our immediate family today. We missed having Savta there, but she was flying in from California. I just cannot believe Michael is one year old. We're happy with three kids as a "final" number, so it's an emotional time to think that this is the last first birthday party we will have, but we will have to focus our efforts on Alex's brother Jeff and his wife Meg - we'll shower any children they have on their birthdays!!! Michael was adorable today - on his best behavior - and he seemed to enjoy the presents he received. Andrew had some minor meltdowns (what else is new), and Jake was fantastic. He loves Tiki Island so much and could stay there for days on end, I bet. I will post a couple of pictures from Tra-Tra's camera, as soon as I receive them. For now, that's all to report. The boys continue to amaze and inspire me daily. I often feel guilty for losing my patience with them (I'm not perfect by any means), and when we have a quiet house (like right now), I have time to reflect upon how lucky we are to have three perfect, healthy, rambunctious, adorable boys. We are blessed...until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment