Well, this is embarrassing! I started this blog nearly 18 months ago, only to forget about it! Oh well. No one is reading it but me and I will just try my hardest to post more often. I really want to document more things so the kids (and I) will remember this time of our lives!
It is 2012 and I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Some quick stats on the boys:
- Jake is in kindergarten and loving it, thankfully! He goes to Commonwealth Elementary and is in Ms. Landin's class. He is tall and slender and sensitive, but becoming so much more independent as the weeks go by. He showers by himself now! He eats so well - and so much! He is obsessed with football and will be playing basketball and t-ball this spring. He is also very handsome, if I do say so myself. He will be 6 years old in May!
- Andrew is our little man, munchkin, cutie pie, even though he isn't the youngest. He will be 4 years old in two weeks! He remains our most dramatic child but he's really a breeze to take care of. He's just eager to please and wants us to be happy with him at all times. If we have to reprimand him for anything, he cries and says that we are "scaring all of his feelings." Melts my heart! As the middle child, he unfortunately gets beat-up on by both brothers. Sad! He's our "little in the middle!" He is in Ms Kelly's pre-school class on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but of course, he would much rather stay at home with Mom. He will also be on Jake's teams for basketball and t-ball. Our sweetie pie!
- Last, but certainly not least, is nearly 2.5-year-old Michael...where do I begin? :) He's the craziest, hardest, and loudest of the bunch and he keeps us on our toes like no other. We love him to pieces, needless to say! He's bigger than Andrew and he knows it. He's a rough and tumble toddler and is 100% boy. We are hoping Alex can retire early one day due to Mikey being a professional athlete. There is no other explanation for his brute force and aggressive personality! He's also in pre-school - Ms Sarah's class. I've considered putting him in five days per week because he's that much of a handful! He thinks he's 10 years old...he's our rascal through and through!
So, that about sums up their current personalities - I will upload pictures on my next entry - we went to Sea World in San Antonio this past week and the kids had a great time. It was a test for Disney as we want to make sure the kids are the right ages. Jake and Andrew were wonderful -Mike was a terror :) We are hoping when he's three, he will mellow out a bit, or at least be receptive to reasoning!!
Oh, and I forgot to mention that we are renting out our old house (well, new because we built it in 2007) and are living now with Nana and Papa in their Commwonwealth house. Come April, we will buy this house from them and they are moving into a new one-story house that they are custom building. Fun times! The boys are sharing a room and they love it!
Ok, signing off for now. This is my first time to use the iPad, so I'm getting used to typing...good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment