So, I'm going to try to update daily to see if that makes this site more interesting once we print it out. Today is the last day of winter break - it will be a tough re-entry into the real world tomorrow! Have to get out Jake's backpack and make his lunch for tomorrow. I've decided that I will put both Andrew and Michael into pre-school five days per week this fall. This will give the kids the stimulation they need and will give me the break that I need. Also, I will have the flexibility to pursue something part-time, whether more schooling or a freelance job.
Enough of the long-term planning though- today was an ok day. Daddy worked a lot on and off and I got donuts and kolaches for the kids in the morning. Daddy took them to the park at Jake's school for a bit and I caught up on my Twilight series reading. I'm such a dork! I'm nearly halfway through the last book and eager to get to the part where the last movie left off.
As I type, Mike is babbling on the monitor. We have to put him to bed before his brothers now because he torments them if they are all awake in the bedroom at bedtime. We took his beloved "lovey" away a few days ago and it went surprisingly well, but he's called out for it a few times now. Sigh.
Ok, this is as boring a post as it gets. I'm going to post a couple funny pictures of me and Jake and Andrew from last night, having fun with the PhotoBooth app!
No comments:
Post a Comment